- Experience in Windows Native Development, .Net Framework, C#, WPF, WinForms and XAML
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Good to have knowledge in VC++, MFC and Win32 .
- Basic Knowledge of Windows OS, SDK, and REST API.
- Deploying and maintaining client applications .
- Experience- 2-5 years
- We will consider candidates with C sharp experience with 2-4 Years.