About Bombay Play:
Bombay Play is pioneering the Hyper Social games genre. We make games that bring you together with your friends. Over 20 million downloads since we began in 2018.
We love and understand players and we always strive to deliver the best entertainment. We are humble yet confident in our pursuit of creating extra ordinary experiences for players.
We want to create the future of gaming, unmissable entertainment, anywhere, with billions of smiles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing end to end product development and delivery.
- Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product.
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members.
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products.
- Infrastructure review and quality assurance.
- Develop, update, and advocate for the technical direction of a product or part of an application to management.
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding and architecture.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience building generic systems (services/libraries/sdks).
- Experience developing and running large scale backend/services.
- Experience with micro-services (serverless paradigm).
- You should have networking experience, experience with Relational/Non Relational databases and experience with making scalable and highly available systems.
- Experience with devops systems like ECS/Kubernetes, cloud services like GCP/AWS.
- An under the hood understanding of software systems (OS/Networking), awareness of best practices to build generic and performant systems are a plus.
- Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Data- structures.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Ability to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly.
- Ability to solve complex problems with simple and optimal solutions.
- At least a couple of years of Team handling experience.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Flexible timing and work from home days.
- Relocation allowance.
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stone’s throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields.