What is the Role?
Pando is looking to hire an exceptional Pre-Sales Manager in the Value Discovery portfolio. This role fits into a strategic position between Sales, Delivery & Product and entails roles/responsibilities to enable value based selling.
What are the Responsibilities?
○ Deep Dive into the processes/ systems to understand current as-is and identify issues experienced by the customers with their potential root causes
○ Map the customer challenges to specific end-to-end solution enablers and develop a solution recommendation to address the business challenges
○ Clearly articulate and present the business impact of to-be recommendations, developing a deployment roadmap of the recommended solution
○ Quantify the business impacts of issues and develop a value proposition for the recommended solution and deployment roadmap – process and data centric approach
○ Present a clear and compelling argument to differentiate Pando including business process understanding, solution enablers for key challenges, Pando’s Value proposition and software demonstrations
○ Understand competitor landscape – strengths/weakness
○ Understand the current offering and conduct all aspects of product including
integration and architecture which are necessary for technical selling
○ Collaborate with Product on providing inputs and feedback on future roadmap items
What are the Key Requirements?
Why work with Pando?
We are a global team of entrepreneurs, designers, inventors and developers who have built great products, and led global teams at I2, Dell, Sandisk, Mckinsey, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Flipkart, Yahoo, Amazon, Gracenote, Honeywell, Airbnb, Shadowfax, and other great
companies. We are backed by Sandeep Singhal at Nexus Venture Partners, Lak Anant at Next47 Ventures, TCM at Chiratae Ventures, Girish Mathrubootham at Freshworks, Nishant Rao at LinkedIn & Avatar Capital, Kashyap Deorah at Hypertrack, P Balaji at Vodafone, and Saikiran Krishnamurthy at Flipkart. We are also supported by an Advisory Board of veterans in India, the Europ and the Valley, who have built, invested in and led startups, public corporations and everything in between, and done it well.
We are supported by Yale University, and Cambridge Judge Business School. Our offices on Bazullah Road, in Chennai, Residency Road, in Bangalore, BKC in Mumbai, and Robinson Road in Singapore are fun, open work-spaces that foster collaboration, inspire creativity and enable world-class talent to thrive among like-minded folks, to build out our shared vision. At Pando you will be challenged to do hard things that you have not done before, and learn to work with limited resources to solve hard problems that will touch lives tangibly, everyday.
What’s the culture at Pando?
The culture at Pando is simple. It is a mandate.
Run your business* as if: