- Own the end-to-end product experience for particular verticals
- Uncover pain points and motivations of users, understand business objectives and translate these to clear product goals.
- Explore different design concepts, compare and recommend a direction and execute it with great detail and polish
- Work with and align diverse stakeholders like product managers, developers, business and marketing to achieve product goals.
- Set and raise the bar for design standards and practices within the organization Requirements
- 4 years of experience designing digital products
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional design work is a must.
- Solid technical skills — wireframing, interaction design, visual design, prototyping — are a must.
- Understanding of design systems and ability to follow brand and UI guidelines in your designs.
- Excellent attention to detail and a very high bar for quality output.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about other related but not day-to-day work areas like motion and animation, illustrations, content writing, front-end code etc. is a welcome bonus.
- We use Figma Adobe suite Principle internally. While we don’t expect designers to have used these exact tools before, expertise on similar/related tools and willingness to adapt to any tool to do the job is expected.
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Square engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- Backed by the likes of Y-combinator, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global, we’ve raised $60 million in three rounds till now
- Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in India \m/