- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
- Minimum 4 years experience in mobile game development on Smartphones, with a total of at least 2 years with Unity.
- Experience with iOS and Android games.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting third -party SDKs in Unity MoPub, Google Play Services, Facebook, other Prime31 SDKs, and ad networks.
- At least 3 games on App Store
- Someone with strong fundamentals in mobile game development: understand design patterns, the architecture of games, and device APIs
- Be very fluent in Unity3D
- Be comfortable with Xcode Objective C, as well as Android Studio.
- Have experience using non-gaming APIs for, e.g., fetching and storing Data for web services, databases or disk access.
- Be proficient in debugging and profiling code, as well as understanding memory management for mobile games.