DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As part of our Product team, you will scale and optimize GroMo’s platform and build innovative solutions to help increase the penetration of Insurance and increase financial literacy with the help of financial advisors. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, we are a perfect match ❤️
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
If your biggest superpower is go-getter attitude, the grit to get things done, and you have an eye for details, this is for you.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in UI/UX or B2C Product design. Fintech does earn you extra brownie points.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- An obsession to create intuitive and beautiful products and experiences. We will require a portfolio of work to judge this.
- An expert at your craft. Figma, Sketch, XD, etc. and know exactly how to create super cool micro-interactions
- You should have shipped products and if they have done well you should know why. But if they have not done well, we expect you to be able to lecture people on how to avoid the pitfalls.
- You should have the ability to talk business. And no, we do not expect you to wear a suit.
- A collaborative team player who can work well with Product, Engineering, Business, and CX teams to ensure that everyone is aligned with the design vision.
- Own and drive product design vision and set the experience bar for millions of users.
- Mapping requirements by continuous interaction with product managers.
- Upholding the voice of the end-user and defending design choices.
- Create quick sketches, comprehensive wireframes, rich visuals, and interactive prototypes to deliver finished design deliverables.
- Maintain and enrich our user experience across both web and native app platforms by continuous benchmarking and iterations (even post-launch).
- Collaborate across teams to improve, maintain and optimize our interaction and visual design systems.
If you want to work with a bunch of really smart people with varied experience and want to disrupt a legacy industry while having fun in the process and build a really really large business.
- Best minds- Our team comprises folks with experience across Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Snapdeal, Oracle, Unicommerce, and many more…
- Ownership- If you believe in yourself and need freedom (and budget) to execute your big ideas, you are at the right place
- VC Funded- We have big names backing us such as Y Combinator, Kunal Shah, Ramakant Sharma, Alok Mittal, Utsav Somani, and have recently closed a fundraise. We are sufficiently capitalized to take our company to the next level (We are yet to announce this funding, so no media articles or google news on it yet)
- Health Insurance- Come on, we are ourselves in the Insurance industry, how could we not do this 🙂
- Work hard, Party harder- We live and die by this quote.
Building India’s largest financial products distribution company
- Bringing a landslide shift in the $300B+ Financial products market in India
- ~$5M in funding. Y Combinator funded company, with backing from several large international funds and notable angel investors such as Kunal Shah(CRED, Freecharge), Ramakant Sharma(Livspace), Alok Mittal(Indifi, IAN), Nitin Gupta (Uni, Founder PayU), Utsav Somani (Angel list India, iSEED), Niraj Singh (Spinny), Ashish Sharma, and many more
- Both co-founders, Ankit and Darpan, are from IIT Delhi and have entrepreneurship experience in the tech space itself and have built (and sold) successful companies in the past
- Our team comprises dedicated ex-entrepreneurs and mavericks who have a passion to build great things and change lives, with varied experience in companies such as Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Aviva Life, Snapdeal, Oracle, Housing.com, Unicommerce, Lambda Test, and many more…
At GroMo, we deeply understand how financial products such as Demat Account, Saving Account, Loans, Insurance, etc are sold and we want to empower Millions of agents and financial advisors with the power of technology. Our ability to understand what customers want, build fast and iterate faster makes us stand far apart from our competitors.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE AN IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after a few of the largest markets in the country- Insurance, Demat/Saving accounts, Loans(and Credit cards), and Investments.
At GroMo, you will have a massive impact by building innovative products which this market has never seen before.