With a minimum 3 years of experience, the role will be to collaborate with engineers, project managers & everyone else in between to produce beautiful design solutions that excite & engage users.
- Closely work with Product, Engineering, & Marketing teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Come-up with creative concepts and design ideas as per the brief
- Delivering high quality designs and assets within the agreed timeframes.
- Designing online promotional material like high quality banners, landing pages etc.
- Create quick prototypes / wireframes to present the ideas effectively using tools such as XD/Sketch/Invision/Figma
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles
- Conduct user research on usability test
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual designs
Skills & Experience
- Academic background in design is preferred.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of professional experience in UI/UX design with proven track record and a portfolio to match.
- Thorough with all design principles, typography & color theories.
- Have experience in designing for both desktop & mobile.
- Well versed with Mobile UX, UI design and assets delivery methodologies.
- Has brilliant aesthetic sense with an excellent ability to design theme-based compositions & infographics with great attention to design detail.
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative suite; especially Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator etc., UI design tools like Xd, Figma, Sketch.
- Ability & Experience designing complex interfaces, Gaming elements like icons, symbols, and infographics etc.
- Have good knowledge on various graphic file formats and their effective use across the software / OS & cross compatibilities.
- Be up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.