Founded in June 2016 and headquartered in Kolkata, Mihup is building a cutting-edge voice technology platform for the automotive, banking & finance, and consumer electronics sectors. Our team is composed of engineers, machine learning scientists, and product specialists from leading institutions. Our clients include global Fortune 500 clients, and we are on track for aggressive expansion in India and globally.
As a Recruiter your role will be to ensure Mihup is best positioned to attract, source and recruit top talent, both internally and externally. The primary responsibilities include staffing the business with quality hires, providing strategic recruitment solutions and proactive pipelining for future needs.
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process, create and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Source and pipeline qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels
- Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine talent acquisition strategy as applicable
- Partner with senior management, HR and finance to anticipate upcoming needs and strategize pipelines
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline the hiring process
- Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the talent acquisition process; share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of employment, selling both the firm and the opportunity
- Conduct appropriate compensation expectation conversations with candidates to ensure closure of offers
- Take ownership of the hiring plan; understand diversity goals and provide education to managers in order to ensure and present a diverse candidate slate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle talent acquisition at a fast-paced tech startup or technical talent acquisition agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities, high attention to detail
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you’re ready to shape the future of Mihup, we encourage you to apply.