We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be responsible for implementing UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You will be working with the latest technology and have the chance to advance and grow your career
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for performance and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or MCA or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Responsive design and Adaptive design.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- At least 4+ years of experience in UI/UX development of cloud based web and mobile applications.