Our tech stack is a mix of classic and cloud-native infra: PHP, Python, RDS MySQL, AWS EC2, Kotlin, Amazon CDK, Pulumi.
As Senior Backend Engineer you will write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption. Help the team build microservices and their deployment process. You will work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature. Also, help mentor peers and perform code reviews.
- Architect, Design, Implement, Test and deliver highly scalable products.
- You will be responsible to Architect and build scalable microservices
- Take ownership to run and maintain Cloud infrastructure.
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions.
- You will understand and solve real business needs at a large scale by applying your analytical problem-solving skills.
- You will have to identify and optimise performance bottlenecks.
- You will have to provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy.
- You have 6+ years of experience building and scaling a Product.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have proven-deep-expertise with any modern programming language and are technology agnostic while building the product.
- You have experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- You have experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge.
- You are comfortable with the Linux command line.
- You have a security-first architecture approach.
Good to Have:
- You have experience with ML/AI frameworks like TensorFlow, H20, etc.
- You have used Key Value stores or NoSQL databases.
- You have a good understanding of docker and container platforms.
- You have previously worked with application benchmarking and optimization.
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in a high growth & great potential company.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!