As a Senior Software Engineer, you assist in the design development of new products for our renowned customers worldwide.
Enhancing the existing applications by identifying the areas of improvements, making recommendations and designing and implementing them.
Ideal candidate should be a self-starter and, should have excellent problem-solving skills and passionate about developing high quality innovative products exceeding the customer expectations and needs. A keen interest for quality at every stage of development is a must.
As a Senior software Engineer, you will gain valuable management experience by delegating the responsibilities to the team and reviewing the work of Junior engineers.
Looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a challenging environment.
- Participating in discussion with Product Management teams and Generating the Requirement Specification document that has covers both the functional and Non- functional
- Participating in discussion with the technical teams and generating the design
- Develop code and update the existing code, ensuring that all the code meets the agreed upon
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Support and mentor software developers by providing advice and
Work closely with the cross functional teams like UI Developers, Business Analysts and Management
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any equivalent
- At least 5 plus years of hands on experience in developing cloud-based
- Expertise in designing and developing cloud based distributed applications and must have experience in object-oriented design.
- Knowledge on Algorithms and Data
- Strong hands on experience in using Java, Hibernate, Spring technology stack (Spring MVS, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring spiral, Spring security etc.) along with open source technologies.
- Experience on any one of databases like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and
- Expertise with more than one of the Software Development
- Knowledge on the Code Static Analyzer tools like SonarQube, PMD etc. and, DevOps
- Expertise in Security related to Web Applications and mobile and other open source and commercial tools.
- Ability to work independently and along with
- Impeccable written English skills, and Oral communication skills along with outstanding interpersonal
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies