Launched in July, 2017 in Gurgaon, India by IIT, NIT and Purdue university graduates having 12+ years of technology, operations and startup experience in companies like Google, Oracle, Accenture, trulymadly etc. fleetx.io is India’s first complete fleet management platform with a vision of building an intelligent fleet management platform to digitalize fleet and logistics operations and improve the performance of fleets. Fleetx.io is backed by well-known early stage VC and renowned angel investors.
Role & Responsibility
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with the Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Take responsibility of performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/NITs.
- 1-4 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in a Java software design and development
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Any experience with internet companies or the logistics industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE, Spring Boot and design patterns
- Strong knowledge on data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Good to have – Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Mysql, Redis, Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- Having AWS, Server and Machine learning experience is a plus
● High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals