Who are we
Salarybox is a Payroll App for small businesses in Asia. We are backed by YCombinator and prominent investors from India & the Silicon Valley.
Today, business owners manage attendance on pen-paper, calculate salaries on excel and pay employees in cash. Using Salarybox, the entire process can be performed at the click of a button. What typically takes 5 days, can be done in 5 minutes using our App.
We launched in January 2021 and already have 1,00,000+ businesses registered on our App.
What will you do
- Design and build advanced app features for Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile Applications to back-end services
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
This role requires
- 1+ years experience in Java, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in writing Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies