- Performing website audit, checking on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Develop timely SEO strategies with the objective of increasing quality organic traffic to the site.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve desired metrics.
- Creating and implementing Content Strategies in order to increase more organic traffic
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, blogs, and other factors to improve brand’s positions on SERPs for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Perform periodical technical audit, webpages, blogs, etc.
- Co-ordinate and liaison between the SEO agency, product teams and technical team to implement the plans in order to bring desired results
- Perform ROI driven strategies and bring value to organization
- Work along with various stakeholders to meet targets and optimize leads, conversions to reduce the COA
- Have very strong technical SEO skills
- In-depth understanding of Google analytics, Google search console & SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog.
- Strong technical skills, analytical skills and the ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX
- Excellent knowledge of various CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and thorough understanding of different coding languages
- Thorough understanding of various LMS and optimize traffic to lead conversion rate
- Bachelor Degree with relevant experience
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience (in SEO/Digital marketing)
- Ability to work around the clock and meet targets
- Should be a good team player with proven leadership skills
- Experience in other digital channels i.e. SEM and Social etc.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail