Innopark is on the lookout for an SEO Specialist for our portfolio company in the e-commerce domain. As a Senior Manager – SEO, you will take charge of the complete Strategy, Planning, and Optimization for the three different brands. You will be responsible for improving the organic rankings, and increasing the top funnel organic traffic which eventually leads to revenue growth.
- Create and manage an SEO roadmap to win a share of voice on Google Search for high intent and high volume search and drive relevant traffic to the platform.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance. Lead the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of project teams.
- Performing periodic technical audits on the website/pages, making short and long term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc.
- Monitoring latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are best in the industry
- Exhibit strong technical acumen for all things inbound marketing (Organic) and maintain a good inter-team stakeholder management and rapport
- On Page Optimization: Lead detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, content, schema & etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Off page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- SEO analytics: Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights over Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly touch points.
- Team Management & Coordination- ability to train and groom the SEO analyst, take interviews to select ideal candidates for an SEO analyst, coordination with editorial team for timely sharing of content plans and content generation, coordination with tech team for clear translation of issues and timely implementations. Working closely with tech teams to identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency and massive scale for our SEO execution
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of SEO experience
- Experience in ecommerce domain & Real Money Gaming industry is preferable.
- Prior experience of working in SEO tools like Google Search Console, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Tag Manager (GTM), & Aherf is a MUST