As a Senior Research Analyst, your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Single handedly delivering original collaterals including samples, reports or databases to required specifications.
- Understand client needs and business objectives and present findings in an easy-to-understand way.
- Working on filling the gaps in findings and analysis generated by interacting with market stakeholders on field – through telephonic conversations, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Act as a SME and be confident in communicating and presenting clear implications from data and evidence in a range of formats to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Supervise and guide team members and perform quality checks.
- Working with the team through collective brainstorming sessions, and developing new solutions that are subsequently made sellable.
- Adept at solving the problems research associates / analysts face
- Leading projects end to end, including scoping requirements, forward planning, monitoring progress against delivery, identifying and mitigating risks to delivery.
- Manage workflows and timelines concerning tasks within the team.
- 4 – 8 years in Market Research industry.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in forecasting and visualization techniques
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make associations and tell the right story
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven Networking skills.