We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! If you are looking to help us supercharge India’s best game team then this role is for you. Bombay Play aims to publish a large number of groundbreaking games for millions of people all around the world, to succeed in this role you must have both a creative, analytical and relentless approach to discovering revenue growth opportunities.
- Work directly with founders to monitor, measure, and report overall business performance metrics to shareholders and employees.
- Collaborate with Game Development teams to Create/discover new levers, channels and strategies to grow Bombay Play’s user base and revenues.
- Think outside the box and closely watch strategies across the app ecosystem.
- Be a leader in soft launching our apps, monitoring key performance indicators such as user engagement and feature funnels.
- Identify and analyze best practices for optimization and feature implementation.
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence the roadmap of several games.
- Drive user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments.
- 4+ year years of experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking, early-stage startups, or online/mobile product management.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modelling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Gaming or comparable industry experience in growing organically through known and new channels.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- Love for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done.
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus.