Role & Requirements
- 7+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in React Native and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
⭐ What the Candidate Will Do
- Fast learner: We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team – that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use cases beyond the written word.
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way GenZ gonna save and invest.