We are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient in the dart. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, StreamSubscription and controller, bloc). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
* Building pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs and developing new user-facing features.
* Building modular components and plugins/packages.
* Define best practices for client side architecture.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
* Test driven development.
* CI/CD and deployments.
- Experience with Flutter and dart, should have worked in at least 1 full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc, GetX)
- Familiarity with design systems.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of basic concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of UI rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Experience in creating plugins and packages.
- Should have understanding of method handlers and event channels for native sdk integration.
- Experience with complex animations is a big plus.
- Technical and architectural understanding of frameworks and when to choose a particular paradigm, framework, tool or pattern over another.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Should be able to work in a distributed team environment.
- Exposure of best Agile practices and work in a scrum framework.
- Experience with at least one ci/cd tools like code magic , github action and bitrise.
- Experience with deployment of web and apps(Playstore and AppStore).
- Experience in test driven development.