We are now India’s largest B2B ed-tech start-up enabling 15k+ educators to create their digital identity with their own branded app. We have grown more than 10X in the last year, making us India’s fastest-growing video learning platform. 6 out of 10 coaching institutes are unable to expand themselves. So we at Classplus decided to empower these coaching institutes, making them digitally enabled to compete with e-learning giants and be a part of the evolving world of e- learning.
We’re currently valued at $250 Million, with marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, and RTP Global supporting our vision. We owe everything to our people, we recently announced our first buyback worth $1M, and now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher.
What will you do?
- Lead initiatives to evaluate, design and implementation of new security related technologies.
- Publish security calendar and ownership of vulnerability management and patching process.
- Review existing infrastructure configurations, develop new configurations to secure infrastructure.
- Analyze service logs to understand patterns of attacks. Perform RCA for security incidents.
- Mentor other team members on security related technologies.
- Run bug bounty program and work with team to fix issues identified.
- Participate in product reviews, threat modeling, design/code reviews and security testing.
- Train and provide consultation to the product and development team on security.
- Ensure adequate security analysis tools are utilized in the development process to ensure developed code is secure.
You should apply, if you
- 5+ years of experience is working in the area of cloud security and application security. Overall experience of 8-10 years in software development/infrastructure management/system management.
- Experience with one of the public cloud services (GCP preferred).
- In depth knowledge of Linux, Networking and Cryptography.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, log management platforms like ELK, secure network design, firewalls, authentication and authorization systems.
- Familiarity with securing databases, message brokers, load balancers and API gateways.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning, management and automated patching process.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis and security tools
- Familiarity with any programming language, security libraries and common security issues.
- Familiarity with best practices for securing data, disaster recovery.