Founded in June 2016, Mihup is an AI-powered conversation intelligence platform that provides real-time personalized insights to contact center agents to improve sales and customer experience – resulting in revenue growth, reduced customer churn, and improved brand image. Our team is composed of engineers, machine learning scientists, and product specialists from leading institutions. Our clients include global Fortune 500 clients, and we are on track for aggressive expansion in India and globally.
We are seeking a Sales Manager responsible for selling Mihup’s SaaS software product portfolio. This person should have experience and demonstrated success with closing Qualified Leads and achieving revenue targets. Ideally, they should have sales experience in the domestic SMB/Mid-Market segment either at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud-based product company. We welcome all people and celebrate diversity of all kinds. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
Objectives of this Role
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales development representatives
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- You will secure new logos with named strategic accounts in the Enterprise
- You will create a focussed and targeted logo acquisition strategy.
- Expand Mihups use cases in existing and newly won accounts to maximize
- impact for customers.
- Establish essential C-Level relationships, who will, in turn, be your industry advocates.
- You will build value in all engagements to guide successful negotiations.
- You will plan, document, and drive the growth of Mihups usage for your customers.
- You will develop a deep and detailed understanding of the customer’s business.
- Identify all important data use cases and buying centers in an opportunity, to
- increase the impact of Mihup in an organization.
- Orchestrate and use Mihups teams to maximize your impact on your sales motions
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience selling SaaS deals in to the Enterprise segment.
- Knowledge of segment priorities, buying processes, buying cycles, decision-making process, and the ecosystem
- Background of selling usage-based SaaS solutions, or other AI/ML technologies.
- Presentation skills to a customer’s C-Level, Engineering, and Architect roles.
- Experience in hunting in a greenfield space while also consulting with existing accounts to expand further use.
- Build customer champions and collaborative teams to support the implementation of the expansion plan.
- Good knowledge of sales management tools (Hubspot, SalesForce, Freshworks).