Founded in June 2016, Mihup is an AI-powered conversation intelligence platform that provides real-time personalized insights to contact center agents to improve sales and customer experience – resulting in revenue growth, reduced customer churn, and improved brand image. Our team is composed of engineers, machine learning scientists, and product specialists from leading institutions. Our clients include global Fortune 500 clients, and we are on track for aggressive expansion in India and globally.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join our growing Sales team. In this role, the Sales Engineer will be focused on delivering value to our clients by being the technical pre-sales engineering expert and provide support to our sales organization regarding Mihup’s solutions and technical design. Additionally, the Sales Engineer will work with our clients to ensure that Mihup solutions and services meet their business objectives as their trusted technical advisor.
- Provide technical design and implementation expertise, guidance and support to account teams, management, and clients regarding our solution and service offerings.
- Collaborate with Sales & Delivery teams and clients to facilitate workshops to understand client needs and objectives to identify business challenges, develop business cases, conduct product training.
- Collaborate with engineering & product teams on viability of client requirements, client feedback and/or requests.
- Engage with our account team on solution training and product positioning on opportunity pursuits.
- Manage the documentation, pricing, and execution of pre-sales deliverables to the account team.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations explaining our solutions and services to clients and prospective clients.
- Prepare customer/vertical specific sales collaterals Capability presentations, Case studies, Solution documents, Whitepapers etc. by working closely with the respective practice teams.
- Must be able to prepare detailed scope documents for various stages covering overall engagements, statement of work and other relevant details.
- Preparation & submission of documents relating to proposals, RFP responses etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and be conversant about our company and articulate the distinct aspects and value of our products and solutions.
- Adept at using consultative skills to apply technology solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Should have handled multiple customers through the presales life cycle in the previous assignments acting as one point of contact
- Experience in RFP/RFQ/RFI management, coordinating with delivery & sales team for capturing the responses and a good understanding of End to End sales life cycle
- Good understanding of the dynamics and critical success factors of the software product industry and implementation and delivery aspects of SaaS based solutions.
- Solid knowledge of contact center and speech technology solutions including contact center platforms, employee engagement and customer engagement solutions, speech analytics and AI/ML solutions.