Function: Software Engineering → Full-Stack Development, Mobile Development
- Maintain code to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Use native APIs for integrations with both platforms.
- Working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Ensure the reliability of the system by writing extensive tests.
- Review code written by fellow colleagues.
- Analyze performance issues in the system and understand how to alleviate them.
- Debug production and development issues with other members of the team quickly.
- You understand REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- You have strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively.
- You are experienced in developing RN app for IOS and Android platform.
- You are familiar with versioning tools such as Git, Github.
- You regularly perform code review, app security and testing.
- You have experience working with agile software methodologies.
- Experience working with Typescript, Web Sockets and Code push is a plus.
- Crash analysis and performance monitoring for react native apps is a plus.
- You are a very strong communicator. You are excited to explain complex technical concepts and share your knowledge with different audiences.
- You are curious about how things work. When some code breaks, you are eager and able to help fix it.
- You hold yourself to a high bar of craftsmanship.
- You’ve some exposure of building large scale financial systems professionally and can point to things you’ve worked on.
- You write code that can be easily understood by others with an eye towards clarity and maintainability.