We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Responsibilities (what the job involves):
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Responsible for end-to-end program planning and coordination of all projects and their inter-dependencies through all phases: Initiation, Planning, Design, Execution, Deployment, Closing
- Responsible for in-depth project planning, working directly with all internal stakeholders as well as external.
- Communication of project and program status and progress to all appropriate stakeholders
- Basic Understanding of technology, should be understand the tech challenges, explore its validity and push for solutions
- Bring in a Process change, create squads and track progress without much heavylifting.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for higher management
Requirements (what we are looking for):
- 4+ years of experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of any program/project management software is a strong advantage
Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Founded in June 2016 and headquartered in Kolkata, Mihup is building a Voice technology platform for enterprises such as customer contact centers, Automotive & TV OEMs. we currently have some of the best minds of the industry working with us! We already work with the top enterprises in India. Our platform provides capability to build offline VPA for cars and contact center call analysis on a spectrum of criteria and generates suggestions and guidance for the agents and business. We are backed by Accel Partners and Ideaspring Capital.