Product Manager will be responsible for understanding the trading & investment platform requirements, create workflows and coordinate with design, engineering, technology & operations teams.
- Design & own product roadmap and smooth execution of product life cycle process.
- Coordinate with internal business vertical to collect & analyses the requirement and transfer to development team with actionable plan.
- Develop & build strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Own features and experiments end to end i.e. Includes writing product specifications, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions and sharing the insights and outcome.
- Assist the team in creating prototypes fulfilling the specifications.
- Ability to drive UAT along with QA Team.
- Product owner for managing entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in product development and further enhancement of existing trading related products i.e. Trading Applications on Mobile/Web/Desktop from stock broking companies only.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from Premier Tier 1 & Tier 2 Institutes i.e. IIMs, IITs etc.
- Background with IT/Software Development would be added advantage.
- Understanding & working experience with APIs.
- Thorough understanding of capital markets and trading products.
- Sound knowledge of derivatives and options trading.
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in networking with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others Problem solving supported by both in and out of the box thinking.
- Strong team handling skills for quick execution and project closures.
- Updated knowledge of latest trends in Technology Platforms
Location – Thane, West