Product Manager will be responsible for understanding the investment platform requirements, create workflows and coordinate with design, engineering, technology & operations teams.
- Design & own product roadmap and smooth execution of product life cycle process.
- Coordinate with internal business vertical to collect & analyses the requirement and transfer to development team with actionable plan.
- Develop & build strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Own features and experiments end to end i.e. Includes writing product specifications, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions and sharing the insights and outcome.
- Assist the team in creating prototypes fulfilling the specifications.
- Ability to drive UAT along with QA Team.
- Product owner for managing entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with 2 – 4 years of relevant experience from broking, mutual funds, AMCs, BFSI companies who works on core development of investment products i.e. MF, Bonds, DigiGold, Insurance, International Stocks, US Stocks, SIP etc. on digital platforms on Mobile/Web applications.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from Premier Tier 1 & Tier 2 Institutes i.e. IIMs, IITs etc.
- Background with IT/Software Development would be added advantage.
- Understanding & working experience with APIs.
- Thorough understanding of capital markets and trading products.
- Sound knowledge of derivatives and options trading.
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in networking with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others Problem solving supported by both in and out of the box thinking.
- Strong team handling skills for quick execution and project closures.
- Updated knowledge of latest trends in Technology Platforms