Mordor Intelligence is a fully revenue-funded organization from founding in 2014. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
Mordor Intelligence is working on several research products to maximize revenue potential and provide more targeted and relevant research to the market.
We’re looking for an innovative and motivated Product Manager who will manage the multi-team development and operational delivery of internal and external research products by understanding business requirements, managing changes, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Ideation, planning, and execution of Mordor’s internal and external research products, leveraging best-in-class technology and systems
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business and product teams
- Working as a bridge between market research teams and tech teams to shape technically complex product/platform vision; Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
- Ensuring that each research team understands the possibilities and limitations of the tech platform and constructs respective product vision accordingly
- Providing inputs to tech teams to curate technical capabilities, features, and technology required to meet the business requirements
- End-to-end ownership of critical product life cycle processes, such as pre-work, scheduling, creation, and updating of marketing collaterals, website content, samples, demo platforms
- Defining and executing the product content update cycle
- Defining and tracking success metrics
Experience And Skills
- Masters’ or equivalent degree
- Solid understanding of market research reports
- 8+ years of product/process management experience, preferably in the research/ consulting industry
- Deep experience in working with large data sets
- Ability to create a story from plain data tables
- Expertise in working with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in data visualization tools e.g. Tableau a plus