As a small team, we’re all generalists and continuously picking up new challenges. When it comes to design, we’re looking to work with an experienced product manager who can pick a problem, solve it, and get it shipped.
You will own problem statements within each theme and execute end to end. You are expected to understand the user pain points, come up with solutions, manage the roadmap and execute ruthlessly collaborating with engineering.
This is a high ownership, high hustle position. You will be working with the leadership directly.
What you’ll do :
- Talk to users and deep dive in data to identify problems and opportunities
- Come up with hypothesis and design experiments
- Thrash out the experiments along with designers and engineering
- Write detailed product specs to communicate what is to be built
- Get it built in close collaboration with engineering
- Test and roll out features to users
What we’re looking for :
- 3+ years in product management handling conception to launch
- You speak well, write even better
- You must display the ability to talk business and tech fluently
- You must have basic tech understanding and good command on analysing data
- Insanely proactive, imaginative and innovative
- Deep user empathy and experience with user research
- A passion for making next 400 million people better version of themselves
- Bonus: Past co-founder or fintech experience at scale
Working with us
- You’ll work alongside the best people in Product, Engineering, and Sales, sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.