Product designers at Jar focus on creating and delivering the best features and experiences possible to next 400m+ Indians embarking on their savings journey. We aim to bring fulfilment and value to each and every user, making it easy for them to use Jar daily and understand the value of savings. You’ll craft a strategy rooted firmly in user insights that paint an exciting vision of the future, and deliver on that vision through effective planning, interaction design, visual design, and prototypes.
🔨 What You Will Do
- Work on design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Work and partner closely with engineering, product, and business partners to find sophisticated but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Compile research, create user flows & design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
⭐ What you will need
- At least 3 year of experience in UI/UX and product design
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, with the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Have proven design chops, experience shipping products, and understand what it takes to build valuable and meaningful experiences.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple products and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in the social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way GenZ gonna save and invest