- Opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and highly energetic team in scaling our payment systems to handle USD 30B+ yearly.
- Ability to support tens of millions of requests on a daily basis.
- Expand our merchant base from the current 100k to a million in the next one year
- Drive the technology and engineering best practices on different fronts like quality, performance, design, operations at organisational level
- Drive technology innovations & remaining ahead of the curve.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a
business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build
refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include
Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil. We process
over 20B USD yearly and are growing at an exponential pace.
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years of experience in software product development
- A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
- Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming.
- Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
- Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL
- Strong design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
- Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development in Java
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer-science
What will you do?
- Own the architecture of new product platforms to drive business results.
- Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create companywide impact.
- Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery.
- Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
- Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them.
- Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems.
- Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions.
What we offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions.
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions.
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in.
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits.