At Quintessential innovations (You can call us ‘Quin’), marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Specialist who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
YOUR VALUE PROPOSITION
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets proactively
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field. Master’s degree is an addition with relevant experience of 3-5 years in marketing and branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Ability to give and receive feedback through constructive criticism.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
You are creative.
You are highly proficient in market research and design outlook of our social media presence as desired. You are on top of latest design trends, and thrive off of the unlimited creativity that your skills give you. You love being original, and hate copying or replicating.
You’re a whiz at brand building.
You’re the kind of person to have a notebook full of logo sketches because you ooze inspiration for brand building. You have a pet peeve for poor font choices, and bad alignment makes you dizzy with frustration because… well, You don’t trust brands that use fuzzy logos, or low resolution images. You are excited by the possibility to experiment with communication creatives, and probably already have ideas for contact that our company needs to create.
You’re an excellent communicator.
Every part of marketing from design to writing copy requires excellent communication skills. Whether it is communicating with your team to ensure a project goes smoothly, or designing communication collaterals to reach riders, this skill is of paramount importance. You know how to be convincing, direct, and professional. You always see criticism as constructive.