We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs. ● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Experience with user interface design.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
About the interview
2 Technical Rounds 1 Culture Round
Why you should join TradeX
TradeX is building the future of predictions. We believe that by equipping people with the platform to express their opinions, we will be helping the world capture collective wisdom to make impact decisions.
TradeX is founded by engineers from IIT Roorkee & IIT Delhi, with 10 years of experience in building digital consumer products. If you like trading, data, gaming & gambling, you will love working at TradeX.
💡 What we’re looking for is Speed, Passion, Attention to detail, Get it done attitude, Long term & 1st principal thinking and lastly team player with ZERO insecurities. Learning opportunities will be huge.