Have been part of the growth journey of an organization? Do you know what it takes to quickly ramp up a growing company? Have you been in a start up at its initial stages? If the answers to most of these questions are “Yes”, then you could be the person we are looking for.
Wish to work in a high impact role in an early stage start-up ?
We are looking for proactive hustlers with an entrepreneurial mindset wanting to build a business from 0 to 1. If you are exceptional at what you do and can solve any problem at hand effectively then it’s a match !
We are an e-commerce fulfilment start-up currently operating in stealth mode. We help brands connect with millions of new international customers while providing them end-to-end global fulfilment services. A young, dynamic, highly performance driven organisation backed by industry experts and a Mumbai based Family Office.
WHAT WE EXPECT
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Post-graduation in People Management from a Tier-1 educational institute, with additional HR certifications and degree in Human Psychology is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience working in the People’s domain with exceptional track record of leading HR Transformation Projects
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and well versed in using technology to make systems and processes more efficient
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding and conceptual clarity of all HR functions, best practices, and statutory requirements
- Experience in working with a fast-paced organization, preferably a start-up
- Strong sense of ownership for work and drive to create positive impact
- Experience of developing a comprehensive, robust, and effective leadership capability building plan
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of our core Management team, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds from diverse backgrounds laying the foundation of the new ventures, executing the mission and vision of the organization, and also scaling the current operations
- Work closely with the management to understand the business needs and roadmap in terms of people capital requirements and implement the goals plan
- Have an opportunity to make a difference in every aspect of the employee lifecycle and take care of all HR initiatives – Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management & Retention, Organizational Development and Learning & Development
- Ensure organization’s core values are embodied by the larger teams, develop a highly performance driven and accountable culture and a great place to work at
- Lead the People’s team and all strategic and transformational HR Initiatives to further streamline and enhance the employee journey with us