As an experienced Game Designer, you will have a portfolio of proven quality with a determination to push boundaries and create kick-ass games. You will play a crucial role in establishing design initiatives for our mobile games and have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.
- Guide and communicate the vision for design initiatives.
- Design, balance and analyze new and existing features.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, artists and engineers to create a fun gaming experience.
- Organize and conduct play-tests to get feedback for new feature prototypes.
- Build and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and efficient.
- Follow good design practices.
- Mentor junior designers.
- 6+ years of professional game development experience.
- Deep understanding of mobile (f2p) games.
- At-least one game successfully shipped in the market.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & amp; Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with game systems design and balancing for casual games.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Storytelling and narrative development skills.