WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop new product features in our products.
- Write and optimize the client apps for iOS that can utilize all the internal hardware and services.
- Quickly prototype for our new ideas, technologies, and designs.
- Collaborate with our Embedded Engineers and create fully integrated products
WHAT YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill.
- Proven strong App development and software architecture skills.
- Can quickly prototype ideas, get things done and have the ability to figure out the requirements. Good understanding of SWIFT UI, SWIFT, Objective C, and iOS ecosystem.
- Can do the programming for processing, algorithm integration, and optimization.
- Can write and design logic for App working and scenarios.
- Good understanding of Bluetooth, BLE, and other communication protocols.
- Can integrate app with external devices, Internal hardware and other communication services.
- Good understanding of Databases, Backend Services, Front End Services and UI/UX.
- Languages – Swift UI, Swift, Objective C – Database – Core Data, Firebase Storage – Analytics – Firebase
- Work Mgmt. Tools – Trello, Asana
- Dependency Tools – CocoaPods
- Engagement – FCM, Intercom
- Payment – Apple IAP
- Version Control – GIT
- Others – Google Maps and Places, Apple Maps, Rich Notifications, Geofencing, Continuous integration, Combine, PO
WHO YOU ARE?
You’re a problem solver and strategic thinker; you connect all the dots
We find ways of getting it done at Quintessential Design. We don’t invest time on why it can’t be done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
You see the bigger picture
You’re able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead and can see how complex initiatives connect together for maximum impact.
You love the user-centric design
You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring user satisfaction and loyalty.
You see something that can be improved, and you don’t wait for permission to fix it. You have a strong desire to make Quintessential Design a world-class Company.
You get things done
You’re a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.