Who are you?
You are a passionate iOS developer with a genuine desire and drive to deliver top technology solutions in today’s market. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS application bindings and their integration with libraries and applications.
You will be working alongside a team of world-class developers, designers, and software architects. Your work will not be to just write code for iOS Application but designing and developing the libraries for the universal core edge computing infrastructure of iOS.
• Work closely with system engineers to create bindings with reusable components and deployable code for large scale systems.
• Translate UI / UX designs into high quality code.
• Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products.
• Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed
• Tackle challenging engineering problems in various domains.
• Work closely with clients to integrate our offerings into their applications.
• 3-4 yrs swift and objective C
• Production development experience
• Basic understanding of UI/UX
• Minimum 4 years of hands-on software development with at least 3 years in native.
Mobile applications development on iOS
• Good knowledge of the lifecycle of iOS applications.
• Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
• Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
• Experience in consuming RESTful services, JSON, and HTTP • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Thread management and background execution in Swif
Nice to have
• Protobuf/JSon Serialisation, REST APIs
• Release management at cocoa pods
• ML frameworks like PyTorch and skLearn
• Good experience in C++ integration with iOS.