In an increasingly connected world, though people are moving across countries at an accelerated pace, the global financial systems are archaic and fragmented, creating headwinds for a global citizen.
With Zolve, our aim is to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access to global financial products on one single platform. Our cross-border capabilities enable global citizens to access financial products seamlessly, save money and invest it further, helping them be financially free to pursue their ambition, no matter where they are.
We are actively looking out for passionate individuals to help us build a global bank for global citizens. With us, you can expect an atmosphere charged with ambition, innovation, optimism, and empathy where you can become the best version of yourself. Not to forget – a meritocratic environment where your ideas aren’t just heard, but valued.
You will help establish our credit risk management functions which involve – credit, risk, modelling & compliance.
- End to end responsibility for credit risk management projects including strategy and execution.
- Manage complete credit operations including Maker checker, process adherence, tracking, and monitoring.
- Benchmark and support implementation of best practices in digital underwriting processes.
- Build comprehensive dashboards and reporting metrics for management.
- Lead and support tech partner integrations (like credit bureaus, digital KYC vendors, credit assessment partners etc.) globally, to ensure end to end delivery and quality output.
- Track and enable delinquency and collections management processes resulting in healthy portfolio quality.
- Closely work with the analytics team on Credit model development & validation from time to time to incorporate new data source/s.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders for timely delivery and smooth functioning of Credit Risk operations.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience, in at least one of the domains – risk/credit/fraud/modeling. Experience in all domains would be a big advantage.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics or accounting from Tier 1 colleges or CA.
- Basic understanding of credit scoring and portfolio management techniques, strategies, and credit risk management principles.
- Someone who’s worked in lending startups/ Fintech/ Neobank with strong analytical, numerical, research and problem-solving skills would be an ideal candidate.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong ability to interpretate data,e xcellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Able to understand product offerings and support in building risk strategies, acquisition strategies, product strategies, and overall business & market dynamics for portfolio growth.
This is a full-time role is based out of our Bangalore office.