mewt is looking for a data-driven growth-oriented professional to join us to reach 1M MSMEs from the current 100k by end of the year.
What we’re looking for
As a Growth PM at mewt, you’ll build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business to deeper tranches of Bharat. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for various ICPs. You’ll drive strong decision marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, qualitative research, and customer insights.
- Create, refine, and implement a strategic, long-term vision for growing mewt’s MSME customer base & partnerships.
- Partner with UX Researchers, designers, data analysts, software engineers, marketers, and traffic acquisition specialists to continuously formulate and execute on a roadmap to drive customer retention.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the company to develop and release features focused on growing mewt’s retention.
- Co-lead the product development process with PM from ideation, design, and specification all the way through to development, QA, A/B testing, and release of features.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new landing pages, UX improvements, user engagement tests, nurture flows, and more.
- Define and execute high-quality qualitative and quantitative research best practices to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization, and most of all, maximize impact through good decision-making.
- Oversee the design process, ensuring that all creative work is high quality and meets the business goals of the initiative.
- Collaborate with your engineering team to maintain a user experience that is flaw-free and seamless while ensuring execution meets specifications.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy with your peers.
- 3+ years experience as a problem solver
- Exceptional data-driven growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology & tools such as amplitude, AppsFlyer, google analytics, firebase
- Proven record of improving retention & thus A-class gameplay when it comes to growth with a clear understanding of various engagement & retention frameworks
- Organized and self-sufficient to not be required to be spoon-fed & take ownership from 1st week itself
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered extending to your parents/spouse
- Office Cab
- Annual company retreat & monthly team-outings
mewt is making business banking a no-brainer for MSMEs of Bharat.
Aiming to enable 80M+ MSMEs to do banking the best way possible.