- Are you a person who is passionate about tech and enjoy building great software?
- Do you believe that clean, easy to use UIs and scalable backends are non negotiable for the success of deep tech companies?
- Do you love the idea of spear heading frontend and backend of a platform which can potentially cater millions of new generation devices?
- You’ll love working at Bytebeam
Bytebeam is an IoT focused cloud platform. Bytebeam aspires to be a one stop destination for all the makers out there building new age smart & connected products.
Think of AWS but focused on IoT.
We are super passionate about solving the tough problems faced by the developers in this space. Some of the key use cases we solve for are:
- Sdks to collect large volumes of data over unreliable networks
- Over the Air updates to improve device functionality over time
- Real time data visualisations and logs for insigths and debugging
- Device and mobile SDK’s to sync data in real time between device and mobile
We have a highly skilled tech team with a collective experience of 40+ years working with startups & large enterprises like Flipkart, Samsung, Intel, Bosch, Juspay, Grinntech, Sandisk, Hasura, Ather Energy & more.
Bytebeam founders, in their last stint, built the connected & smart vehicle infrastructure at Ather Energy.
Paying customers + Seed funded
- Build performant, highly scalable Bytebeam’s API backend
- Collaborate with designers and build clean, responsive, easy to use UIs
- Convert features to design
- Write and maintain design and architecture documents
- Drive the quality of the platform
- Quick resolution of team’s roadblocks
- Focus on rapid release cycles and ensure timely delivarables of the team
- Mentor the team
- Improve team and process efficiency
- Own customer success for one or more customers
Who we are looking for?
A good candidate must possess some or all of the following skills:
- Excited about writing software for a platform which can potentially cater millions of new generation devices
- Demonstrable experience in developing scalable frontends and backends for large projects
- Experience in the below tech stack and its ecosystem (standard library, most commonly used libraries and frameworks)
- Clojure (optional but should be willing to learn)
- Clickhouse (optional)
- Focus on customer success and a mindset to find solutions
Experience will definitely help you do your job better but is not the only criteria. We are looking for energy & enthusiasm and more importantly a vision for the future.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary (obviously!)
- Stock Options: We encourage ownership and are happy to share equity
- Flexible work environment with accountability on your work goals
- High growth startup environment to accelerate your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a sunrise tech sector. IoT or connected devices market is expected to grow 10X in the next 7 years.
- Encouragement and help to chase ambitious career goals
- Cross functional roles (Discuss more with your hiring manager)
- Medical insurance
- Fitness budget + additional mental health spending
- Work from anywhere
- Once a quarter-fully paid by company-offsite