Critical Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts to estimate and design effective, scalable and maintainable solutions that meet business initiatives and objectives
- Develop and unit test software that meets business requirements and technical design
- Troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations
- Propose new ideas when there is strong business value and stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- At least 5+ years of experience developing in Java technologies with equivalent experience in systems analysis, OO design, OO programming and debugging skills
- Integration with 3rd party API’s.
- ReactJS – Must (min 3 years exp ) with nodejs.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Spring Boot Framework development
- 2 years of experience in any Cloud platform, preferably AWS.
- At least 2 years of web services and relational database experience (preferably Mysql)
- At least a year of Elastic search experience
- Experience developing RESTful web services (preferably micro services)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
- Any level of experience with JIRA or any other issue tracking technology
- Experience with Java application profiling and profiling tools
- Bachelor’s degree or the above equivalent skills and years of experience
- Should be able to manage end-to-end single handedly with prior experience
- Full stack developer overall with at least 4yrs experience.
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Industry: IT & Services, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Our current technology stack:
- The Application is built on ReactJS, Node
- Back end is developed using Java Spring boot, Node JS – Mainly Micro Services
- Database we use – Elastic Search, MySQL