Founded in June 2016, Mihup is building a cutting-edge voice technology platform for the automotive, banking & finance, and consumer electronics sectors. Our team is composed of engineers, machine learning scientists, and product specialists from leading institutions. Our clients include global Fortune 500 clients, and we are on track for aggressive expansion in India and globally.
We are seeking an account executive responsible for selling Mihup’s SaaS software product portfolio. This person should have experience and demonstrated success with closing Qualified Leads and achieving revenue targets. Ideally, they should have sales experience in the domestic SMB/Mid-Market segment either at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud-based product company. We welcome all people and celebrate the diversity of all kinds. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
Objectives of this Role
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Nurture strong relationship with customers
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base in select geographies
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage Sales Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 3+ years in sales management for a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud-based product company
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel