About the Company:
- We are an enterprise software, product-based, multi-national Company (MNC). We are a leading disruptor in the insurance industry; providing software technology solutions that are creating a transformational evolution in risk management.
- We strive for a work environment that challenges creativity and helps advance its employees’ careers; friendly, safe and diverse with a family like atmosphere that supports professional and personal growth within and outside the company.
- We are a group of like-minded people who want to create technology that inspires not only an industry, but an entire generation to think beyond today, to the possibilities of the future
- Headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in India.
- 30+% growth for the last 5 years, every year.
At Injala, we develop cutting edge software applications for the insurance industry, used by some of the largest companies in the domain. We pride on providing the best-in-class software based on newest industry standards and tools.
Our current product portfolio comprises of 5 industry-leading products, and we are innovating constantly – both adding to product functionality and bringing out new products.
Your role will be across the product-lines, identifying technology needs and hiring the appropriate professionals for the purpose. You will be required to continue to innovate our product development, release management, DevOps, project management, product life-cycle management processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness targets. You will be called upon to interface with Injala customers as appropriate to discuss product and technology roadmaps.
You will supervise our cloud-based computing infrastructure and operate it in a flexible and cost-effective manner, including 3rd party services.
- Development of strategic vision for engineering team(s)
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Lead the engineering teams in technical and managerial aspects
- Manage the development process to achieve planned objectives of the product (or its features)
- Comprehend product challenges and innovate solutions for achieving development objectives with greater efficiency
- Employ project management techniques to keep the scope, time, and cost of the development in check
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Customer engagement on technical subjects and about the products and their capabilities
- Assess and address technical risks
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ proven working experience in Engineering Management, Product Management or Program Management
- Experience with managing multi-product/program teams
- Prior experience in a product company with ‘product ownership’ will be a clear advantage
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Project Risk Management.
- Work-breakdown structures.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes and execution.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude
- A person with a positive frame of mind and personality
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- Open Door working Culture
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Referral Bonus
- Flex time policy
- Maternity Leave benefit
- Family Medical Insurance