Zolve is building the world’s first cross-border neobank for expats and migrants worldwide. In an increasingly connected world, millions of individuals move across countries to chase their dreams, whether it’s for higher education or work. With Zolve, we aim to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access for global citizens to global financial products on a single, new-age platform. Our current product offerings are an operational bank account and a high-limit credit card that you can apply for while still in your home country.
- Founded by Raghunandan G., Ex-Founder and CEO of TaxiForSure. Investor and Board member in 50+ start-ups, including 5 unicorns
- Backed by some of the top VC funds: Accel, Lightspeed, Softbank, Coatue, DST Global, and Founder Collective
- Stellar peer group with a strong pedigree and work experience
- Zolve’s culture is motivating and challenging along with being collaborative and entrepreneurial at the same time
- Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but are not limited to,
- SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliated marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management.
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists.
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels.
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies for business growth
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time.
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns, and target audience.
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms.
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar stream.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Familiarity with all the content forms like blog, infographics, ppts, video, ebooks etc and market in relevant different forums.
Note: Must apply with the portfolio of published work.
This role is based out of Bangalore (Work from Office)