- Expertise in container orchestration using Kubernetes. kubernetes on premise datacenter Dev/Production experience (Using kubeadm)
- Hands on Experience in Kubernetes regular etcd backups.
- Hands on Experience in Kubernetes Setup Ingress (LoadBalancer).
- Experience in Persistent Volumes, Enabled RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) and Chosen a Network plugin and configured network policies. Scanned containers for security vulnerabilities (open source tools like Anchore and Clair). Configured security context for pods, containers and volumes
- Set up a monitoring pipeline (Prometheus+grafana) and For Application logs ELK. Use of Maven and Jenkins for the CI/CD DevOps pipeline process
- At least 2 years of experience with Python, Ansible, Kubernetes & Docker Experience with web application platforms: Java, Tomcat, Apache Experience with Puppet, Chef, Git, Jenkins and the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Wiki, Fisheye, Crucible, Stash, Clover)
- Expertise in shell, awk and sed scripts.
- Expertise in Ruby/Perl is an added advantage.
- Excellent process management and documentation skills.