We’re hiring a multi-talented Design lead who can push the boundaries of creativity and create stunning visual communications for our brand across all media platforms and outlets.
Graphic Design Lead for Jar will directly work with the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design, Image morphing, and typography for Indian users.
Attitude over skills, fast-paced execution, ability to lead a team, and absolute ownership culture are what we are looking for.
- Take ownership and collaborate with the growth/marketing team to launch new creative experiments for different objectives/goals and ensure consistency of designs across the website, social handles, and all other user touchpoints.
- Handle all business stakeholders and their work requirements
- Delegate the work to the team as per their skill sets and business timelines
- Build the team as per your vision for Jar
- Setup strong process-based design machinery for Jar, while making sure there is always room for ad hoc urgent requirements
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with the product & language team to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience of at least 7 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following Graphic design, branding, motion design, marketing design, social media design, UI design, and video editing.
- Demonstrated experience articulating design trends
Skills – Graphic Designing, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, team management
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple products and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in the social fintech space, and are excited about creating the place where you change the way GenZ gonna save and invest