Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate.
We want to help millions of Indians rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day and are backed by a clutch of high-profile investors, including Arkam Ventures, Tribe Capital, WEH Ventures, and angels including Kunal Shah (founder of CRED), Shaan Puri (formerly with Twitch), Ali Moiz (founder of Stonks), Vivekananda Hallekere (co-founder of Bounce), Alvin Tse (of Xiaomi) and Kunal Khattar (managing partner at AdvantEdge)
💡 About the role
At Jar, we are looking for a Creative Director – someone who will be the key decision-maker on our creative output across all platforms and will manage teams consisting of photographers, videographers, editors, and graphic designers and ensure great quality static and video output across platforms.
- Conceptualization of ideas, visualization of outcomes, and their translation into creative output
- Plan the team for the execution of the campaign. Work closely with the in-house media team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and editors and/or network and coordinate with agencies/production houses as may be required to execute the vision and see the team through all stages of pre-production, shoot, and post-production
- Review and approve all visual output across online and offline platforms (website banners & tiles, product listing pages, ads, social media, packaging)
- Oversee data points with respect to the performance of the campaigns, CTRs, marketing spends, etc to receive real-time data on the campaigns.
- Plan monthly budgets and oversee the spending for each shoot
- 8+ years of related experience with significant experience in art direction in an agency, production house, or a brand
- A graduate/ post-graduate degree in fashion design, communication design or copywriting background
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Ability to build team culture and develop team member
- Must be good at developing concepts for teams to work upon (internal & external)
- Past experience in overseeing if production is done on time and within budget
- Agility in adapting to the ever-changing forms/ platforms of visual communication
- Being resourceful and able to adapt to and tackle various last-minute challenges during shoots
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines