● Founded by Raghunandan G., Ex-Founder and CEO of TaxiForSure. Investor and Board member in 50+ start-ups, including 5 unicorns
● Backed by some of the top VC funds: Accel, Lightspeed, Softbank, Coatue, DST Global, and Founder Collective
● Stellar peer group with a strong pedigree and work experience
● Zolve’s culture is motivating and challenging along with being collaborative and entrepreneurial at the same time
● Shape and execute a long-term Content Marketing Strategy for the Group
● Develop a digital cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and aligns with the brand values.
● Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
● Stay up-to-date with digital developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention through content.
● SEO optimisation to improve keyword ranking and quality score
● Track content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEM Rush
● Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
● Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
● Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
● Drive content output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective
● Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
● Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar stream.
● Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing
● Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
● Familiarity with all the content forms like blog, infographics, ppts, video, ebooks etc and market in relevant different forums..
● Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
● Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
● Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
● Strong understanding of content practices to increase engagement of the content pieces.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.