Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
Zolve is expanding its horizons, and we’re excited to open our doors to everyone expanding theirs. We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
- Responsible for timely collections of due from customers
- Oversee daily collection process and proactively monitor outstanding account receivables
- Lead and supervise Collections team
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers to ensure future payment compliance
- Perform phone monitoring and random call audits.
- Set payment collection goals and targets for the collections team
- Review the interactions of the team with clients to ensure that collections are done according to company policies and regulations, and customer experience is not compromised
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly collection operations within defined targets
- Maintain and communicate detailed reports to track performance against plan
- Collaborate with collection strategy team for solutions and implementation within timelines defined by management
- Ensuring highly customer centric collections and working seamlessly with other key stakeholders (customer support, risk, product & tech) – to ensure portfolio quality & high standard of customer experience.
- Provide early warning feedback on fraud / default indicators to risk team
- Strict adherence to the Recovery process and policies, Internal policies as well as regulatory guidelines. Ensuring training to team members and proper adoption
- Adopt proper records management principle as defined in terms of upkeep and filing of documentation
- Assist and participate in Internal and External audit reviews and contribute to management responses
- Building, coaching and mentoring the team; identifying team goals and evaluating team progress.
- Engage with recovery agencies, monitor effectiveness closely and ensure high collection efficiency
- Practice collection policies and trend analysis on driving factors impacting the balances
- Remain informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 8 – 10 years of relevant Credit and/or Collections experience, preferably managing retail collection operations in credit cards, BNPL etc.
- Ability to lead, build and motivate collections team
- Willingness to work in the US time zone
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accounting principles and procedures
- Strong ability to negotiate and resolve issues/problems
- Excellent communication, leadership, and managerial skill
- Experience in developing and enacting debt recovery plans and strategies to prevent losses
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Demonstrated experience of being empathetic with customers
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills