Who are you?
You are responsible for the business development aspect of the organization. Primary duties include identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance, and maximizing business reach and potential.
• Be the best hunter, farmer, and closer of deals. And Build a highly energetic and execution capable team.
• Try all creative ways to reach out to prospects and decision-makers.
• Build a solid pipeline of prospects, PoCs. Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting
• Design and implement strategies for the client utilizing their companies assets to accommodate both parties best. Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
• Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them • Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals, and accurately articulate Nimbleedge value proposition at the executive level
• Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
• Build a deeper understanding and become an expert in Edge computing products and use cases. Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
• Participate in team-building and company-growth activities, including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
• Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts as and when required
• Possess formal sales training in solution selling and executing complex sales cycles with CXOs.
• Support founders by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required. (Partnerships)
• Cross-functional collaboration: Marketing, Tech, Legal, and Community
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Must have experience operating in Mid Market & Enterprise
• Proven track record of growing a business and consistently exceeding targets.
• 4+ years of experience building and managing consultative sales, building a high-performance team.
• Have the ability to organize, multi-task, and manage the entire complex sales cycle
• Have capabilities to crack deals between $300k-$1m with an average cycle of 60-90 days sales cycle
• Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills in English