DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As part of our Analytics team, you will scale and optimize GroMo’s platform and help build innovative solutions to increase the penetration of Insurance and increase financial literacy with the help of financial advisors. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, we are a perfect match ❤️
- Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem-solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs for product decisions. Visit customers to get regular feedback to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Own the product roadmap. Help prioritize the rollout, in sync with the larger company objective
- Coordinate various activities to launch the product and align the teams involved — business, operations, marketing, partnerships, and technology, as and when required.
- Build innovative products never built before to transform an age-old industry by empowering micro-entrepreneurs with technology to do wonders
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills (a must).
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
If your biggest superpower is a go-getter attitude, the grit to get things done, and you have an eye for details, this is for you.
- Do You love data?
- Education- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- Experience- 2+ Years of experience in a relevant role
- Ability to handle & build for cross-functional data requirements/interactions with teams
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, or any other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.) – MUST
- Working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
- Good to have – Background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Complex exploratory data analysis, Creating and Validating hypotheses highly organized, Technically sound & good at communication.
- Analytical skill: The ability to form and test hypotheses using data from SQL queries, user funnels, MixPanel/Google Analytics/any other tool is a must.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. Looking forward to work on new and challenging problem statements.
Why Us? 🦄
If you want to work with a bunch of really smart people with varied experience and want to disrupt a legacy industry while having fun in the process and build a really really large business.
- Best minds- Our team comprises folks with experience across Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Snapdeal, Oracle, Unicommerce, and many more…
- Ownership- If you believe in yourself and need freedom (and budget) to execute your big ideas, you are at the right place
- VC Funded- We have big names backing us such as Y Combinator, Kunal Shah, Ramakant Sharma, Alok Mittal, Utsav Somani, and have recently closed a fundraising. We are sufficiently capitalized to take our company to the next level (We are yet to announce this funding, so no media articles or google news on it yet)
- Health Insurance- Come on, we are ourselves in the Insurance industry, how could we not do this 🙂
- Work hard, Party harder- We live and die by this quote.
Building India’s largest financial products distribution company
- Bringing a landslide shift in the $300B+ Financial products market in India
- ~$5M in funding. Y Combinator funded company, with backing from several large international funds and notable angel investors such as Kunal Shah(CRED, Freecharge), Ramakant Sharma(Livspace), Alok Mittal(Indifi, IAN), Nitin Gupta (Uni, Founder PayU), Utsav Somani (Angel list India, iSEED), Niraj Singh (Spinny), Ashish Sharma, and many more
- Both co-founders, Ankit and Darpan, are from IIT Delhi and have entrepreneurship experience in the tech space itself and have built (and sold) successful companies in the past
- Our team comprises dedicated ex-entrepreneurs and mavericks who have a passion to build great things and change lives, with varied experience in companies such as Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Aviva Life, Snapdeal, Oracle, Housing.com, Unicommerce, Lambda Test, and many more…
At GroMo, we deeply understand how financial products such as Demat Account, Saving Account, Loans, Insurance, etc are sold and we want to empower Millions of agents and financial advisors with the power of technology. Our ability to understand what customers want, build fast and iterate faster makes us stand far apart from our competitors.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE AN IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after a few of the largest markets in the country- Insurance, Demat/Saving accounts, Loans(and Credit cards), and Investments.
At GroMo, you will have a massive impact by building innovative products that this market has never seen before.